Dr. Wyatt is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT). She and The Wyatt Group evaluate patients for sexual addictions and treats these addictions through interactive therapy programs — in both individual and group settings. Dr. Wyatt routinely sees persons suffering from:
- Internet Pornography
- Child Pornography
- Compulsive Sexual Relationships
- Sexual Betrayal & Cheating (“affairs” — whether in person or on-line)
- Voyeurism & Computer Voyeurism
- Prostitution or use of Prostitutes
- Exhibitionism & Nudity
- Violent Sex — Sadomasochism (S&M), Bondage, Rape
- Child Sexual Abuse or Child Molestation, Soliciting Children/Minors for Sex, Incest.
- Fetishes or Paraphilia, involving sexual arousal focused on inanimate objects such as lingerie, hosiery, heels, leather, etc.
- Partialism, sexual arousal focused on a particular body part
- Sexual Fantasy, Role-Play, Use of Sex Toys
See Dr. Wyatt for confidential, safe and secure sex addiction therapy. We want to make your sex life healthy.
For more information on Sex Addiction Therapy
<<Back to Services